Contributor License Agreement for eco.energypedia.info
Thank you for your interest in eco.energypedia.info. In order to clarify the intellectual property license granted with Contributions from any person or entity, eco.energypedia.info must have your approval to a Contributor License Agreement ("CLA"). This agreement is for your protection as a Contributor as well as the protection of cleancookstoves.energypedia.info and its users; it does not change your rights to use your own Contributions for any other purpose.
Please activate the check box on the edit page, indicating that you agree with the Contributor License Agreement. Please read this document carefully before.
You accept and agree to the following terms and conditions for Your present and future Contributions submitted to eco.energypedia.info. Except for the license granted herein to eco.energypedia.info and recipients of products distributed by eco.energypedia.info, You reserve all right, title, and interest in and to Your Contributions.
"You" (or "Your") shall mean the copyright owner or legal entity authorized by the copyright owner that is making this Agreement with cleancookstoves.energypedia.info. For legal entities, the entity making a Contribution and all other entities that control, are controlled by, or are under common control with that entity are considered to be a single Contributor. For the purposes of this definition, "control" means (i) the power, direct or indirect, to cause the direction or management of such entity, whether by contract or otherwise, or (ii) ownership of fifty percent (50%) or more of the outstanding shares, or (iii) beneficial ownership of such entity.
"Contribution" shall mean any original work of authorship, including any modifications or additions to an existing work, that is intentionally submitted by You to eco.energypedia.info for inclusion in, or documentation of, any of the products owned or managed byeco .energypedia.info (the "Work"). For the purposes of this definition, "submitted" means any form of creating or editing wiki articles.
- Grant of Copyright License. Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, You hereby grant to eco.energypedia.info a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, no-charge, royalty-free, irrevocable copyright license to reproduce, prepare derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, sublicense, and distribute Your Contributions and such derivative works.
- You represent that you are legally entitled to grant the above license. If your employer(s) has rights to intellectual property that you create that includes your Contributions, you represent that you have received permission to make Contributions on behalf of that employer, that your employer has waived such rights for your Contributions to eco.energypedia.info, or that your employer has executed a separate Corporate CLA with eco.energypedia.info.
- You represent that each of Your Contributions is Your original creation (see section 7 for submissions on behalf of others). You represent that Your Contribution submissions include complete details of any third-party license or other restriction (including, but not limited to, related patents and trademarks) of which you are personally aware and which are associated with any part of Your Contributions.
- You are not expected to provide support for Your Contributions, except to the extent You desire to provide support. You may provide support for free, for a fee, or not at all. Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, You provide Your Contributions on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied, including, without limitation, any warranties or conditions of TITLE, NON- INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- Should You wish to submit work that is not Your original creation, You may submit it to eco.energypedia.info separately from any Contribution, identifying the complete details of its source and of any license or other restriction (including, but not limited to, related patents, trademarks, and license agreements) of which you are personally aware, and conspicuously marking the work as "Submitted on behalf of a third-party: [named here]".
- You agree to notify eco.energypedia.info of any facts or circumstances of which you become aware that would make these representations inaccurate in any respect.